If you have come to this article, is that you really need to know that is a web hosting for WordPress. Today you will learn how to hire the one that best suits your needs. If you are an enterprising person who has decided to start a business online, or just create a blog.
You must know the minimum technical specifications to hire this type of services. Before continuing we will review the Conseptos on the terms WordPress and Hosting. Then we will analyze how necessary this service must be to guarantee the continuity of the operations of your Internet businesses.
Tabla de Contenidos
- 1 What is WordPress?
- 2 What is Hosting?
- 3 What is Hosting for WordPress?
- 4 How to hire the best hosting service for WordPress
- 5 What kind of Hosting for WordPress exist?
- 6 WordPress Hosting Advantages
- 7 Disadvantages of WordPress CMS
- 8 Conclusion
What is WordPress?
When we refer to WordPress we are talking about a CMS content Manager (Content management System) This is the most popular blog platform in the world, which can build a stable website for business or blog. Its main advantage is that it has thousands of plugins and themes for any need.
What is Hosting?
On the other hand the web hosting service that makes it possible for a website to be online and accessible from anywhere in the world. When you type a domain name in the address bar of a Web browser, what you see are the files that are on the servers of a Hosting company.
What is Hosting for WordPress?
Considering that the terms for are very different. WordPress Hosting is a shared web hosting service optimized to run sites that will be managed by WordPress in particular. When you hire your hosting service, this includes options for you to install the WordPress CMS. This allows you to easily manage the content of your Web page. In addition, hosting companies provide many custom features, including integration of themes and plugins, sFTP access to WordPress platforms, automatic backup of WordPress, update of versions of WordPress files, etc.
How to hire the best hosting service for WordPress
It is estimated that there are more than 90.000 Internet hosting providers, and almost all of them offer the Carateristica to host WordPress sites, but just as the flowers need the right environment to grow.
Based on our own experience, we summarize the following technical specifications to take into account when choosing which is the best hosting services of WordPress that suits your needs
- Support of the latest version of PHP-WordPress is a developing software that always needs to be updated with the latest technology.
- Hosting must offer 100% compatibility with WordPress CMS
- Support the largest amount of PHP extensions including Php_curl, php_mbstring, Php_mysql, Php_xmlrpc, Php_zip, php_exif, etc.
- The PHP memory limit cannot be less than 128MB this is enough to process large images and requests.
- PHP runs as its PHP to increase the security of WordPress
- Receptive technical support and 100% compatible with your language.
- The staff should have experience and knowledge of WordPress.
- The more than 8 years experience in the industry are the minimum requirement.
- Be a company that has not had hacking or network disruption attacks, and tested 99.9% of hosting activity time in the last 12 months.
- Have a good reputation and not have massive complaints from users for their web hosting services.
- Affordable and reasonable prices on the market.
- You need to show the hardware that you offer for your hosting your websites.
- MySql Database Support and installation
To help you choose the best hosting provider for WordPress and avoid purchasing worries, you should check if your hosting provider meets the requirements posed tomato your time for the activity review.
What kind of Hosting for WordPress exist?
We describe the 5 types of hosting services for WordPress with which we have jobs, including free hosting, shared, VPS, dedicated and managed. Acontinucion we will show you the essentials of each type so that you can choose the most suitable solution.
Free WordPress Hosting
Some companies offer WordPress hosting free of charge, which is attractive but seldom good. I would not recommend the free Hostig service from WordPress to anyone looking for a real presence on the internet, due to the many drawbacks of this type of accommodation. For example, users have to support pop-up banners, advertisements, or frequent closures; They are not allowed to place their own ads, access their files or have their own domains for free; And eventually they will become paying customers or they’ll just leave their sites. Remember, there’s always a price to pay for something free.
WordPress shared hosting means that many users host their sites on a single server, which is managed by the hosting provider. The advantage of shared accommodation is its low cost, as all users share the total cost of the server. Shared hosting plans often offer unlimited bandwidth and space, but in fact the resources of each account are limited and unevenly distributed.
Useful tools, such as cPanel and the one-click Installer, are available so that users can easily configure and manage their sites. Basically, the shared hosting of WordPress is a good point for anyone to start their adventure on the Internet.
However, it works best with light traffic websites owned by bloggers or new startups because an average plan cannot handle more than 300 visits per day.
VPS Hosting WordPress
VPS Hosting providers offer resources dedicated to all users by assigning a fixed portion of the server resources to each account. Compared to shared hosting, it is more expensive because a physical server is shared by fewer users. VPS offers more privileges that allow users to run multiple WordPress sites and get more benefits.
In addition, the performance of VPS accommodation is faster and more stable thanks to more advanced technologies and better monitoring methods. VPS can be used to host high-traffic WordPress websites, such as popular blogs or medium-sized businesses with thousands of visits a day. The VPS of InMotion Hosting is a good option considering the balance between functionality, price and performance.
Dedicated WordPress Hosting
The dedicated server is a high-end hosting service in which the user buys or rents the entire server and has full control over the server. Dedicated servers allow users to have full root-level access to the operating system and run any script they prefer. Users can maintain real-time monitoring of server resources and maintain the server by themselves.
The dedicated server often has a very high price, but it also offers many tangible benefits, such as high performance and dedicated resources. As dedicated servers can handle unlimited visits, they are the best to host large WordPress websites with large volumes of traffic.
Hosting WordPress Managed
Managing a large WordPress site can be a very complex task, so there is the managed WordPress hosting. The benefit of the managed WordPress hosting is that the users of this service do not have to worry about anything.
Is the provider deals with all technical aspects, including server activation, site Backup, security, monitoring, maintenance and continuous optimization. Therefore, managed accommodation is more expensive than the same level of other hosting services.
WordPress Hosting Advantages
Using the CMS of WordPress to manage your content on the Internet is a very simple task. Based on our research we share your most relevant advantages:
- If you are a beginner you don’t need a lot of programming knowledge to install your website
- Many hosting companies allow the installation of this CMS
- You can add how many features you need then the installation of plugins
- The options for installing themes for your sites is varied
- Ease of use and many other features that make it a favorite.
- It is the most popular CMS (Content management System) used for Web site design, without exception.
- Has an integral community providing support
- There are always updates of plugins and themes that you install with a single click
- It is possible to create websites for different purposes
- The CMS is included in the hosting plan you hire
Disadvantages of WordPress CMS
- You need to hire a hosting service to install it
- Requires management and support from the hosting company
- Hardware requirements are specific
- You can’t migrate to another CMS
- Due to constant updates on occasions it can be unstable and you lose functionalities
WordPress has proven to be the best CMS to create a website. Worldwide, it is estimated that more than 100 million webmasters choose it to start their blog, including freelancers, first-line bloggers and companies of all sizes.
With tons of plugins and themes, both free and paid, WordPress allows people to create a unique, beautiful and powerful website. According to wordpress.org data, more than 50% of the new websites created are now using WordPress.
If you still do not have a Hosting service for WordPress we can say that BanaHosting is a good option, starting at $6.99/mo. They take care of all the hard stuff so you just need to focus on the content of your website or business on the Internet.