Having a competitive Hosting service is a key piece within the online positioning strategy of any blogger or company, whether large or small. We see more and more companies need a better hosting service in order to improve their online presence and take advantage of the advantages offered by the Internet. Today we continue with the series of advantages and disadvantages of top Hosting and this time it touches the company BlueHost.
But what advantages does this type of hosting company present? And what disadvantages? So that you know all you have to know we present the most important advantages and disadvantages of the services of BlueHost.
Tabla de Contenidos
About Blue Host
It was founded in the year 2003 in the United States of North America by the entrepreneur Matt Heaton. This company has more than 2 million registered websites, Bluehost is one of the most recognized hosting services among English-speaking users, who are the most used; Since according to their own statistics, 20000 clients are annexed each month, a very enviable figure.
- Shared accommodation
- WordPress Hosting
- VPS Hosting
- Dedicated Hosting
- Reseller Hosting
Advantages of Hosting BlueHost
- It supports the 365 days of the year, through different routes such as e-mail, chat and telephony, only in English.
- Offers very competitive and cost-reasonable hosting plans and servers.
- Company with vast experience in the field, its 20 years in the market endorse it.
- It has a very modern and intuitive control Panel.
- They make available to their clients self-learning material through tutorials and guides to teach more about the different services.
- The interface is very easy to use, so it does not require expert-level knowledge to interact with it.
- There is total availability in all of your services.
- The prices in all its services, although they are not economic correspond with the quality of the same.
- The installation of the service is absolutely fast and without complications, to the point that 20 minutes after the service has been realized, you can start using it.
- It has a very easy to manage web builder, so a new user could easily create your website.
- You have the option to pay through PayPal, which is convenient for international users.
- You have the option of monthly payments, so the user is not coerced to cancel for a year if he does not want to.
Disadvantages of the Bluehost service
- There is no documentation or support in Spanish.
- It does not have coupons and discounts, which could generate more attractive and get more reach.
- The basic hosting plan only allows you to host 1 Web site
- Weebly Site Builder does not make sense
- Average speed in performance testing in shared hosting plans
- Use Mojo Marketplace that includes a lot of bloatware/additional sales
- Charges $149 for migrating your existing Web site to your servers
- The cost of dedicated additional IP addresses is very high
- No customer service via email tickets
- No refund policy If you are not comfortable with the service after 30 days
Perhaps this hosting giant could broaden its borders to potential Spanish-speaking customers if it had a portal in Spanish, however, with the quality of its services, its users continue to grow around the world, not importing the language barrier.