Tabla de Contenidos
Social networks are a great treasure and their benefits will help you grow your business. Use them to learn more about your customers, connect with your audience and extend the reach of your brand among the most known we can mention: Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, G+, Youtube, Instagram, Snapchat Pinteres and Whatsapp.
Social networks are media that facilitate communication through the Internet super network. Allowing an interaction that goes beyond borders and establishing new paradigms in our society in terms of how we relate.
These are the 10 most important advantages that we should take advantage of when making use of social networks for our benefit. Keep them in mind and you can have in your hands one of the most fabulous communication tools in the world.
- It offers instant messaging, through chats, communicating in real time with friends and family.
- They connect us globally allowing us to break down geographical barriers by allowing us to contact any friend anywhere in the world.
- It allows us to belong and interact in different virtual groups, which become mini societies.
- They make it easier to share information and spread knowledge.
- It is a long-range tool that can quickly massify our ideas.
- They help us to easily promote services and products both at a private and business level.
- They are effective to promote events and to viralize a news.
- It is a powerful tool in the hands of freelancers.
- It is a new paradigm of online work.
- They are versatile tools, the number of uses are applied at personal, work or business level.
Nowadays it is very important to be in social networks especially for online and offline companies, because it makes it easier to get closer to your customers and create closer ties with them. This is the most important list you should take into account as a company.
- You can use this medium to hire personnel
- By being present in the Social Networks your brand will grow
- The connection with your clients is direct
- Increase communication channels with customers.
- The support you can offer is closer
- The promotions of your products and/or services can be segmented only to those who are interested in what you sell.
- If your business has a website you will have more visitors
- Create a positive image of your business
- Your Offers will be in circulation for as long as you want.
- Allows the rapid generation of new customers.
For these reasons, many marketing experts claim that a company that does not have a website and the right social networks is at the bottom of the list of the industry sector to which it belongs. Similar to a company that a few years ago did not have a mobile phone or fax.
- The level of social exposure can violate personal privacy.
- It has become a tool to discredit and promote bullying.
- It has led to the breakdown of many relationships and the separation of families.
- It has been a tool used to promote paedophilia, prostitution and other social ills.
- The consumption of trash or trivial content has been encouraged.
- It has plunged many people into the virtual society, losing personal contact with the environment.
- It has been used for fraudulent businesses and scams.
- In many cases it has had a negative influence on the labour productivity of many people.
- It may subject some users to give up their self-esteem and make them dependent.
- It has served to spread news and misleading advertising.
CONCLUSION OF SOCIAL NETWORKS
Advantages and disadvantages of social networks on the InternetWe can finally conclude that social networks are a great instrument that has led to new ways of expressing ourselves. In the hands of responsible users you can get the most out of it. In the same way, it is a two-edged tool for those who are unscrupulous and seek their own benefit at the expense of everything.